Vault’s database analytics module enables you to database all the key investment professionals who have a role in determining the value of your organisation.
- Every fund manager who holds via beneficial funds, or has held previously, shares in your company
- Every buy-side analyst active in your sector
- Every sell-side analyst active in your sector
The way it works:
- Your Strate beneficial register is uploaded at the end of every month.
- In the Vault backend every fund has the correct fund managers allocated – and these fund managers are drawn into your group (with their full profiles) based on your beneficial register. (The fund manager allocations are reviewed monthly to ensure accuracy.)
- The sector buy-side and sell-side analysts are available to you in separate tabs, and you have the option to invite them to join your group.
The buy-sell history of the individual fund managers is available to you in their profile view, together with a record of all events they have attended, and your notes relating to these interactions.